Simple, clean, durable yet lightweight. Primo Absolute Pro Carbon Composite D-Pole has everything you need & nothing you don't, including the crazy markups.
- Constructed with UD & 3k Carbon Fiber
- Matte Finish
- Weight 400 Grams (13.0 oz) +- 5 grams
- Slight Concave Shape
- Stiff Flex
- 6-month Warranty
- Available in Black & White
Shipping & Order Processing:
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days before orders ship.
- Please note, USPS Priority Mail does not guarantee their advertised transit period (i.e. 2-day, 3-day shipping). Please keep this in mind when ordering that this transit period may take longer.
- If you need something by a specific time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Both my son and I love the shafts. When I tell people how much I got them for, the first response is that’s cheap. Some people associate cheap price with low quality. This shaft is far from low quality, the big names are just ripping people off.
Definitely a great value. As strong and light as other high end carbon fiber shafts at half the price. Clean aesthetics and great customer service.
Great product. I have 2 Dpoles from the first production batch that had manufacturing quirks but have held up really well. This second batch Dpole is a fine quality polished item. Ideal weight, stiff flex, long lasting finish with subtle slip and grip with either gloves or bare skin. My only slight negative is due to personal choice in shape. This Dpole is oval and I like round. Primos shape great for finger tip control but if the skinny is againist my palms it feels off.
Great price. This is, basically, half the price of other “non-elite” carbon long sticks. Buy two or put the savings into food, training or a gym membership. That is what will make you a better player.
Great company. I applaud what Primo lacrosse is doing and yall should know your emails questions and suggestions will probably get a personal reply from the company CEO. Beat that Nike Warrior lacrosse
My son used it during the spring season and he didn't have any complaints! It was his choice and it worked well for him!