Primo Lacrosse Warranty Policy
Primo Lacrosse equipment (excluding pockets, stringing, accessories, promotional items are covered by the following “Limited Warranty”: Primo Lacrosse will replace unusable or broken products (or provide a replacement with equal value) that break or become unusable under normal playing conditions due to poor workmanship and/or material failure within:
- Six (6) months from the date of purchase of carbon fiber lacrosse handles/shafts (does not include prototypes). Limited to one replacement.
- Twelve (12) months from the date of purchase on 30", 32", and 40" ash lacrosse shafts (excluding custom hand painted ash lacrosse shafts.) Limited to one replacement.
- Three (3) months from the date of purchase on 60" ash lacrosse shafts. Limited to one replacement.
- Nine (9) months from the date of purchase on 30" carbon II lacrosse handles/shafts. Limited to one replacement
- Twelve (12) months from the date of purchase on Scandium Titanium Shafts. Limited to one replacement.
Primo Lacrosse LLC obtains the rights to discontinue or modify the warranty program at any time, but shafts already sold will not have their warranties nullified or voided.
Conditions for Warranty Approval
- Proof of Purchase
- Delivery to the following address and the allowance of 2-4 weeks for processing:
Primo Lacrosse LLC
31202 Artesian Drive
Milford, MI 48381
- Warranty time period remaining on the item returned.
- No intentional modifications (e.g. engraving, gouging, branding, drilling, pinching, baking, dying, bending or evidence of excessive flexing) or other deliberate abuse.
- Item must have been purchased from an authorized Primo Lacrosse dealer or from primolacrosse.com.
- All returned items become the property of Primo Lacrosse.
For further inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org