ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE & DURABILITY.
If you play at a high level and are sick of snapping and bending expensive shafts that claim to have a “best in class” strength-to-weight ratio but fail to deliver, then the OBSIDIAN 200 might be the right shaft for you.
The OBSIDIAN 200 is a carbon composite shaft built for athletes that demand durability, performance, and quality in a lacrosse shaft and gives players the strength and confidence they need to take control of their game.
Spend more time making plays out on the field instead of scrambling to find your backup after another broken stick. Pick up an OBSIDIAN 200 today.
- Ultra Durable - Weighing in at 200 grams, the OBSIDIAN 200 can take and pack a punch. This shaft is meant to go the distance and designed to last seasons, not months.
- Two Finish Options - Choose from Fine Texture (Slight Sandpaper Grit) & Soft Tack (Slight Rubberized Coating) for optimal traction which provides grip without destroying the palms of your brand new gloves. Save time and money by not needing to tape your stick or buy a brand new pair of gloves every season.
- ErgoGrip ™ Shape Profile - An aggressive concave shape profile for ultimate control and feel in your hands and fingertips. Never lose your grip.
- Impact Shield ™ - A proprietary non-woven thermoplastic material utilized in the outer layers of the lay-up which increases the impact resistance, fracture toughness, and vibration dampening to absorb the toughest checks. Soak more checks, score more goals.
- Dynamic Flex - The optimal balance between soft and stiff which translates into the perfect combo of power and durability. Stiff enough to promote strong energy transfer and an accurate release while passing and shooting, yet flexible enough to absorb the hardest of checks.
- 12-Month Warranty - Play worry-free. Primo stands behind the quality of our products with an Industry Leading Warranty policy along with lightning-fast response if there ever is an issue.
- 30-Day Trial - During the first 30 days after the purchase date of the OBSIDIAN, you may use it during normal play conditions. If at any point within this 30 day period you become dissatisfied with the performance of the shaft, you can return it within the 30-day window for a full refund. Take the guesswork and risk out of ordering online and never have buyer's remorse again.
A Better Business Model Designed To Serve You.
Our prices are reasonable, affordable, & don’t include retail or overhead mark-ups associated with the “Big Name” brands in lacrosse. We design, manufacture, and sell directly to you, eliminating the middle-man, all to provide you with the best quality lacrosse gear at the lowest possible price point.
Committed To Building A Better Future For The Sport.
We are here for the long haul, investing back into the product, and the players, coaches, and parents of those who play the greatest sport on two feet.
Superior Customer Service.
Never get left high and dry with insincere, non-helpful customer service or sales rep(s) again. Or even worse, an automated reply. Or even worse than that, no reply at all.
Receive prompt feedback from players, and coaches who have been in your shoes. If there is ever an issue, we take ownership, are empathetic, and do whatever we can to make sure we serve you at the highest level.
Each order comes with a direct cell phone number and email address to our Founder and CEO. A direct line to the top is only a phone call or text away.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I’ve enjoyed using it this peewee season. It’s held up to a lot of abuse, no scratches until I played up with the Bantam team.
I used it as my main shaft this season.
I play long pole for field so it’s now my backyard drills stick.
My shaft was very sturdy and it felt very comfortable. I'm very happy that I have a Primo this year.
After breaking a few shafts I was starting to think I needed to get away from the composite ones. When I got this in my hands I loved the feel of it and the weight. I am happy with the the strength and the durability of the shaft. Very happy with these shafts and I will be a strong advocate for them in the coming time.