- Length: 60”
- Weight: approx. 18 - 20 oz.
- Diameter: Fits all standard men's plastic heads
- 3-month Warranty
White ash is 17% lighter than hickory. Our white ash is hand-selected so the grain runs down the entire length of the shaft.
The wood for these shafts has been carefully selected for the straightest grain. All of our shafts are sanded to a perfectly smooth finish with progressively finer sandpaper ending with 220 grit paper.
These shafts are coated with multiple coats of Danish Oil. Danish oil is ideal because it soaks into the wood to create a durable long-lasting finish.
Shipping & Order Processing:
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days before orders ship.
- Please note, USPS Priority Mail does not guarantee there advertised transit period (i.e. 2-day, 3-day shipping). Please keep this in mind when ordering that this transit period may take longer.
- If you need something by a specific time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Bought to use in the backyard, at the park, and bring to beach for a versatile pole with a classic look at a great price point. My children and Nephew's like to play Lax through out the summer and this offers a worry free option for them to play with and not have to worry about them bending or breaking a costly pole. I have the D- Pole from Primo (Primo Absolute Pro Carbon Composite D Pole - 60") for Men's league action but could see this being a fine option as a back up pole. Not sure I would buy this with the intent of playing in a meaningful game. Since being referred to Primo buy a teammate; they are my go to option for Lacrosse Poles.
Was funish to use but not to actually play with. Noticed it was bending after a single practice with it and next practice it broke in two on a slap check. Wouldn't recommend if you actually want to defend with it. Would work fine to just toss around.
Fantastic product.... excellent quality and better price!